We welcome your comments and questions! But before you send us an email, please take a look at our FAQ webpage, available HERE. We might have already answered your question!
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING TICKETS OR TICKETING (E.G., TICKETS THAT WERE NEVER RECEIVED, LOST TICKETS, ETC., PLEASE CONTACT OUR TICKETING PROVIDER, TICKETMASTER, DIRECTLY.
- BE SURE TO MENTION THE SHOW YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT IN YOUR EMAIL.
- WE DO NOT KNOW SET TIMES UNTIL THE MORNING OF THE EVENT. If you have a question about set times, a rule of thumb is that the first band starts 45 minutes to one hour after doors, which each successive band 45 minutes to one hour after that. So, for example, if there are three bands playing and doors are at 8, the first band starts at 8:45-9, the second starts at 9:45-10:00, and the last band starts at 10:45-11:00. Remember, this is just a rule of thumb, arrive early to be sure and to get a good spot!
- If you have a booking inquiry, please click HERE, as booking is not handled through this form.
- To reach our box office, you may also call 713-237-0370.